Invoice

hvyhttr

I booked a cruise on Carnival Triumph for 29 March, 2010 recently. I have made payment in full, but have not gotten a confirmation email or any type of invoice/receipt. Does anyone know how I can get a detailed receipt breaking down the cost of the cabin, taxes, gratuities, etc...?

Thanks in advance...;)

I booked a cruise on Carnival Triumph for 29 March, 2010 recently. I have made payment in full, but have not gotten a confirmation email or any type of invoice/receipt. Does anyone know how I can get a detailed receipt breaking down the cost of the cabin, taxes, gratuities, etc...?

Thanks in advance...;)

Did you book with a TA or PVP?

My PVP always emails me a receipt immediately.....

but since you are paid in full...you should be able to go on the Carnival website and download your documents (EDOCs) . Page 6 (I think) will have your financial information listed. (price paid, gov't fee etc)

Gratuities (unless they are PREPAID) will not show up on this document. Unless you prepay them, they will show up on your Sail and Sign card after you board the ship. Gratuities (unless you prepay them) are not included in the price of your cruise. (neither is insurance) It has to be purchased as well.

Did you book with a TA or PVP?

My PVP always emails me a receipt immediately.....

but since you are paid in full...you should be able to go on the Carnival website and download your documents (EDOCs) . Page 6 (I think) will have your financial information listed. (price paid, gov't fee etc)

Gratuities (unless they are PREPAID) will not show up on this document. Unless you prepay them, they will show up on your Sail and Sign card after you board the ship. Gratuities (unless you prepay them) are not included in the price of your cruise. (neither is insurance) It has to be purchased as well.

That is what I thought...the problem is I can't get to page 6 to view it because we don't have our passports yet (they should be here next week). It won't let us get past the section asking for passport information. Thanks for the information though...

That is what I thought...the problem is I can't get to page 6 to view it because we don't have our passports yet (they should be here next week). It won't let us get past the section asking for passport information. Thanks for the information though...

You can get past that screen... just click one of the options but don't complete the sub-section. Voila - it will say complete, even though it's not. You can always go back in to fill ou the passport info when you receive them.

Thanks in advance...;)[/quote Go into carnival.com, if u do not have password etc, create one. Go to booking information, cruise details and on bottom on left will be "manage bookings", open & the breakdown will be there.

Thanks in advance...;)

Go to your account on carnival.com. You should see "Current Reservations." Click on the link for "View Cruise Details." The page it takes you to has a menu bar on the LEFT, under the map. Click on "MyDocuments."

On the left side of the screen, under the banner, you will see a button labeled "View." Click on it. It will generate a PDF file that will load in a second broswer window. Your invoice is on one of the last pages.

Note: Earlier versions of FireFox browser didn't support the button, for some reason. If you're using Internet Explorer or Firefox 3.5, you should have no problems.

Archived