Sapphire Princess South Pacific Crusie

rossworld

Lol, I LOVE talking about this ship!!! She's our absolute favorite, and honestly, I can't imagine being on any other ship for anything longer than 10 days! Nor would I want to! The Sapphire and Diamond Princess really exceeded the standard Princess desig template, and the minor subtleties make a whole world of difference! You will never feel crowded on the Sapphire, you will always enjoy your time spent out on deck and you'll be able to engage in conversation due to the lack of MUTS!

Even the patisserie's specialty coffee's seem to taste better than the Int'l Cafe. If you have anytime dining, you'll love the 4 seperate dining rooms, all of them easily accessed near the atrium. Their lovely. The pax spaces are very wide spread out, I've said it many times, there are SO many private little areas to sit and enjoy eachothers company that you rarely see other pax! There is rarely concentrated pax in public areas. We were going to sail the Golden to Hawaii, but once they released the Sapphire sailing dates, we jumped on it. You'll adore this ship, she's fantastic!

We are cruising to the South Pacific, NZ and Auz in October 2010, anybody had positive or negative longer cruise experiences on this ship?

We've done this trip three times on the Sapphire x2 and the Star.

It is the most wonderful cruise and being on such a great ship will make it perfect.

Have a great time. :)

We hope to take the two b/b cruises to/from SYD again on the Sapphire this fall. We did this last fall on the Star. Loved the itinerary and the ship. We only did MUTS once on the Star, so I'm sure we won't miss not having it on Sapphire. Hope you join us!

We are cruising to the South Pacific, NZ and Auz in October 2010, anybody had positive or negative longer cruise experiences on this ship?

We did the Sydney to Auckland route in Jan/Feb. I would do it again in a minute. I understand crossing of Tasman Sea is best done easterly as we did because going westerly you are heading into the current.

Also suggest time before and after in Au and NZ if you can. We even stopped for a week in Fiji on the way back to LAX which I would also recommend.

Our pics can be seen at: http://travel.webshots.com/album/560641316QQzqaW?start=0

Archived