Vegetarians and the Steak House

VeggieCruzer

DH and I are vegetarians. We are booked on the Splendor with all of our kids and would like a nice, leisurely, well-served dinner away from the kids. I'm wondering if anyone who has been to the supper club and tasted the vegetarian options could tell me if it would be worth the $60+ for us to have a nice meal.

Have any vegetarians been there with others?

Hi, My daughter is vegan and we ate at the steak house on the Liberty in Dec. I went up to the restaurant the day before and told them and they prepared an amazing feast for her...more courses and food than you could imagine, well worth it!! Enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...

We ate in the steakhouse on the Splendor in October 2008. I am a vegetarian, although my husband is not. I remember ordering a mushroom strudel of some sort that I found to be very delicious. It came with all sorts of fun colors and plays on vegetables on the plate and was very beautiful to look at. I almost felt bad digging in and eating it all :) I don't remember what else I had, but do remember having multiple courses that were all very delicious. I did not have to call ahead, but I notice I do not see this option currently on the menu on Carnival's website. So maybe it would be wise to let them know ahead of time. We are leaving on the Splendor again in a few weeks, and are booked in the steakhouse once again, so I'll have to remember to do the same.

Archived