Miracle Room 5236

karmic50

Just noticed that room 5236 was available, for some strange reason, and called Carnival to move my wife and I there for our cruise on 3/28/10.

Scored a long balcony!!:p

Might have something to do with not making the final payment on time. Who knows?

as.jpg.721b9a125dd0044d46e81c9584007b26.jpg

II.jpg.87c631fc4246dc78bda0bd2e4238e656.jpg

a.jpg.4bdd9a7e95058e020bd66a25eb229fd8.jpg

254748664_ry3D400.jpg.e0b3e4f3185b0e1471f020a43599c773.jpg

Just noticed that room 5236 was available, for some strange reason, and called Carnival to move my wife and I there for our cruise on 3/28/10.

Might have something to do with not making the final payment on time. Who knows?

We had that cabin.. I believe those are my photos..

Don't get too excited.. the depth of the balcony is very narrow.. We hardly used it...

Enjoy the cruise

We had that cabin.. I believe those are my photos..

Don't get too excited.. the depth of the balcony is very narrow.. We hardly used it...

Enjoy the cruise

I would assume it is the same width as other balconies on this ship. I believe they only get bigger with the extended balconies or AFT cabins.

I would assume it is the same width as other balconies on this ship. I believe they only get bigger with the extended balconies or AFT cabins.

That's what I thought too.. this is very narrow...

I have had regular balconys and aft balconys, which are deeper.. but this is narrow..:o

Open the first photo with the chair..look at how the chair is angled.. and how close it is to the rail

Did they charge you an upgrade? What kind did you have before? I am leaving on April 5th and would love to upgrade from an inside on Riviera to one like that but they want 780 extra.

Did they charge you an upgrade? What kind did you have before? I am leaving on April 5th and would love to upgrade from an inside on Riviera to one like that but they want 780 extra.

No, I booked a 7A

Original room 5176

You stole our room! We had this room, and the one next to it last time we were on the Miracle. We had the divider opened, and had a really long balcony. We will be with you on the Miracle this year on the deck below you trying out the 4K rooms(obstructed view with french doors). Enjoy the room, you will love it!

I dont understand why they are saying this does not sleep 3?

There is a sofa they can make up???

Is this a recent change?

Cabin 5236 (7A OSTW) 185/40 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and obstructed balcony connecting balconies: yes

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

That was our cabin on our first cruise out of Jax when it was brand new. We loved it so much we booked the same cabin when it was out of Tampa. We had plenty of room and we did get a lot of use out of it.

Have a great cruise and enjoy,:):):)

In order to accommodate 3, the cabin must have a star or square in the ship's diagram. They won't let a third person occupy the couch without the couch being a sofabed or an upper being available in the room - at least that is my take on it. I really did try to stay in the same room.

Regardless, we'll have a great time with our nephew going with us.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I just booked the same cabin (5236) on the Miracle for 3/3/11. I can't wait to hear how you like it. I don't care if the balcony is narrow, I'm just glad it is long and we can get fresh air and a view! I am so happy that I have this to look forward to for next year. :)

While on our recent cruise, we were walking past "our" future cabin on the last morning. they had the rooms all opened and were stripping the beds. I asked if i could take a look since we will be in this cabin in a year. The room steward said no problem. Cabin is identical to the one we had down the hall, the balcony is narrower to accomodate the life boats but it will fit alot of people for sail away and port arrivals. Our friends are going to try and book the cabin next to us :D They had joining 7a's with another couple on our last cruise and had the divider open and loved it. There are some pictures of thier cabins in my sig tag. I did not post pictures from our cabin since it was your basic balcony cabin.

we had a wonderful time on the Miracle and cannot wait till Feb, when we can cruise on it again!!!

• 1 year later...
Is the balcony narrower than others of the same class?

Yes the balcony is narrower than a normal balcony but I loved it!!, here are some pics i took of the balcony, the room looks the same as all the other balcony cabins. The location was great!! the stairs to the dining room were very close to the cabin and the elevator was just around the corner. We never had any problems with outside noise of any kind. I was standing against the divider to take the pictures of the length of the balcony. I really enjoyed laying out on the balcony reading. Great balcony!! I would definitly book it again.

2167492190097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2423473560097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2443915860097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2553361620097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2736643540097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

I dont understand why they are saying this does not sleep 3?

There is a sofa they can make up???

Is this a recent change?

Cabin 5236 (7A OSTW) 185/40 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and obstructed balcony connecting balconies: yes

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

It has to do with the # of lifejackets that the coastgaurd has deemed for that cabin. We tried to book one of the premium size cabins for 3 people on our upcoming cruise...much bigger cabin, and were told it was only designated for 2 persons, in spite of a full sofa in the much bigger space !! I was told this is not Carnival rule or control. I just thought what a waste and pity that a bigger cabin can only be used for 2 persons !!

Archived