Docking in Cozumel

Adkmom

Is there any way to find out what dock the Epic will be at in Cozumel?

NCL uses the Punta Langosta pier currently, we can only guess they'll be docking the Epic there with the info we have at the moment.

It would be better if either NCL or RCI changed their schedule to have the ships' eastern and western itineraries in different weeks rather than having both overwhelm the same ports week after week.

Makes sense and they could make that change when 2011 intineraries come out on the 26th.

• 2 weeks later...
Just stay onboard! The best solution!

I have to agree with Prada Cowboy on Cozumel. Biggest nothing for those who aren't excursion bound. Miles and miles to town from pier and nobody tells you, you don't want to walk it; Rained for three hours the day we were in port and the water was a foot deep at most intersections in town; totally miserable. Downtown outside of the "drunk and shopping zone" near the ocean was a waste of time. Completely gave up lunch plans in town and only wanted to get back to the ship so I could dry out my ruined shoes with the cabin hairdryer. Ha.

I have to agree with Prada Cowboy on Cozumel. Biggest nothing for those who aren't excursion bound. Miles and miles to town from pier and nobody tells you, you don't want to walk it; .

Everytime I was there on NCL town was right at the end of the pier. I know RCL docks at the pier well outside of town center. :confused:

I have to agree with Prada Cowboy on Cozumel. Biggest nothing for those who aren't excursion bound. Miles and miles to town from pier and nobody tells you, you don't want to walk it; Rained for three hours the day we were in port and the water was a foot deep at most intersections in town; totally miserable. Downtown outside of the "drunk and shopping zone" near the ocean was a waste of time. Completely gave up lunch plans in town and only wanted to get back to the ship so I could dry out my ruined shoes with the cabin hairdryer. Ha.

I'm not big on Cozumel, but blaming it because you had a bad experience with the weather when you were there doesn't exactly sound reasonable.

• 4 weeks later...

There are 2 docks in Cozumel and taxis are cheap if you are at the Southern one. We often vacation in Cozumel as we are divers and the most ships I have seen in port one day was 9 :eek: but most days it was 4-7. Many excursions go to the mainland as well. sorry you didn't enjoy yourself but it's not like anyone can control the weather.

Archived