if harv & marv are booked?

chefchick

I looked online at harv & marv's web site and found the day we are in port

booked in the afternoon (we are there noon to 9:00).I have sent an email to see if I can get on a wait list and/or I am reading it wrong but have yet to get a reply. I have read that they usually respond quickly. Since it is only January is it possible they are "out of the office"? Also, if they are in fact unable to accommodate us (party of 5) who else would you suggest for a private or semi private whale watching expedition?

thank you in advance

A week or so ago, I had an email from Eileen, she and Jay of Harv and Marv's just returned from their Hawaii cruise, so I know they are "in the office" so to speak. Be patient, like the above poster said, give them a day or two and you will hear back from Eileen, I'm sure. Hope you can book with them - they're wonderful! They've commissioned a 12 person boat for next year as well, so perhaps you'll get lucky and have either spots on that boat or on one of the other 6-pack boats for you to go. Good luck!

I talked to Eileen on Saturday morning about 10:00 a.m. their time and booked immediately with them for our trip in June. She said her e-mail time is running about 5 days behind. I just received my email confirmation from her today. I wouldn't email, I would call. Their web site gives their office hours Monday thru Saturday, about 9 to 5, if I remember correctly.

Archived