An another early saver question!

CRUISING71

We booked the early saver through Carnival website. I was wondering will Carnival honor other website price? I was able to find a cheaper price on one of the travel website and it is $ 200 cheaper than our originally booking. Can I send in my price adjustment form?

Thank you,

Tibbie

We booked the early saver through Carnival website. I was wondering will Carnival honor other website price? I was able to find a cheaper price on one of the travel website and it is $ 200 cheaper than our originally booking. Can I send in my price adjustment form?

Thank you,

Tibbie

NO! Per the ES Terms & conditions price matching is ONLY for Carnival-advertised rates. ken

Thank you,

Tibbie

The rates you are probably seeing do not include taxes and port fees..

Thank you...and it does included tax and port fee.

Our previous cruise, we booked with a internet travel website..if their price drop they would adjusted the price until final payment. After final payment, no more adjustment.

Thank you for all your help!

Tibbie

Thank you,

Tibbie

Travel agencies are not allowed to advertise a lower price than Carnival. If you are really finding a lower price check the fine print. Make sure it is your cabin category, same sail date, and includes all of the fees. If it is still lower move the booking to them if you want.

I had the same problem. I thought early saver was going to be a good thing but it hasn't turned out that way for me. How frustrating to pay what you think is the cheapest price only to find two other sites two months later charging about 200 dollars less per person. Carnival when I called just said I was stuck. Which is true after my 1200 dollar nonrefundable deposit they got me. Not very good PR.

WOW I am really surprised you find a site that has a cheaper price than what your Early Saver was!!!!! I have done this a couple of times now and have NEVER saw anyone be cheaper, even not carnival! USUALLY it goes up in price! Like someone said earlier I would check that fine print on that one website! SORRY if this is the case though that is a BIG bummer!

Archived