changing cabins?

picrig

Second time cruiser, first time poster. Cruised on the Conquest back in June of '08 and loved it. Booked on the Dream for the Eastern itinerary this upcoming June. When I booked (Early Saver), I hadn't read too much about the ship other than knowing it was the ship I wanted to go on (it's a surprise 2nd anniversary trip for my wife...we'll see if I can keep the secret for another 4 1/2 months), and went ahead and booked a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck. Now that I've read all of the reviews of the cove balconies, I would really be interested in switching. Is that possible? Currently, cove balconies are going for $10 less than what I paid for my 8D. Will they allow the switch or am I stuck (not that it would be the end of the world to be stuck in a Verandah balcony:-)). Thanks!

I don't believe they allow you to 'downgrade' on Early Saver...They make you cancel and rebook, which costs...Enjoy your verandah, and join your roll call. If they have a cabin crawl, you might be able to see a cove balcony cabin. If you like it, well...Book one on the Magic for 2011! EM

Archived