Dream Balconies

my4gals

Why is it that my PVP told me they wouldn't all open up when I booked the Dream? Maybe you can help me Mach :) and let me know if I have figured this out. I am told that also on the Valor they won't all open up. Some say they all open but some will block a balcony door so it then may be up to the cabin steward whether or not they will open it for you?

I have two booked on the aft on the Dream that I am told will open.........and then I have the aft wrap on deck 6 and the two L-shaped cabins next to it on the Valor booked. I was told that the two l's won't open to each other but the one will open to the aft wrap. Confused :D

What do you think?

Why is it that my PVP told me they wouldn't all open up when I booked the Dream? Maybe you can help me Mach :) and let me know if I have figured this out. I am told that also on the Valor they won't all open up. Some say they all open but some will block a balcony door so it then may be up to the cabin steward whether or not they will open it for you?

I have two booked on the aft on the Dream that I am told will open.........and then I have the aft wrap on deck 6 and the two L-shaped cabins next to it on the Valor booked. I was told that the two l's won't open to each other but the one will open to the aft wrap. Confused :D

What do you think?

I just kind of randomly snagged these cabin description for the Upper Deck on the Dream:

Stateroom 62098A OST3185/35 = 220 sq ftBedstwin/king-1 sofabed / rab: 0 Viewwindow and balconyBalcony partition connects to: 6207 6211Bathroomshower-toilet-sink Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Stateroom 62108A OST3185/35 = 220 sq ftBedstwin/king-1 sofabed / rab: 0 Viewwindow and balconyBalcony partition connects to: 6208 6212Bathroomshower-toilet-sink Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Stateroom 62118A OSTW185/35 = 220 sq ftBedstwin/king / rab: 0 Viewwindow and balconyBalcony partition connects to: 6209Bathroomshower-toilet-sink Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Stateroom 62128A OSTW185/35 = 220 sq ftBedstwin/king / rab: 0 Viewwindow and balconyBalcony partition connects to: 6210Bathroomshower-toilet-sink Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

If you want to tell me exactly which cabins I can look and confirm information for you...

:)

Mach..........you're too nice :)

On the Dream I have 9474 and 9476;

On the Valor I have 6483, 6481 and 6473.

Thanks so much!

Here's the info on the Dream:

Stateroom 94748G OSTW185/60 = 245 sq ftBedstwin/king / rab: 0 Viewwindow and extended balconyBalcony partition connects to: 9476Bathroomshower-toilet-sink Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

and the Valor:

Cabin 6481 8A OSTW 185/75 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: 2 windows and large balcony connecting balconies: 6483

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

Cabin 6483 9A OSTW 185/75 sq ft

View: 2 windows and wrap-around balcony connecting balconies: 6481

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

Cabin 6473 8A OSTW 185/75 sq ft

View: 2 windows and large balcony connecting balconies: no

sofa and coffee table

Thanks so much for taking the time to look for me.

Does this mean that my balconies on the Dream won't open like my PVP told me they would?

They certainly do connect... from the above:

Balcony partition connects to: 9476

Host Mach,

Can you confirm that we can open the partition between balconies 6355 and 6353 on the Dream?

Thanks!

Yep... sure does...

Stateroom 63538B OSTW185/35 = 220 sq ftBedstwin/king / rab: 0

Viewwindow and balcony

Balcony partition connects to: 6355

Bathroomshower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Host Mach - since you're answering questions would you check if cabins 7456 (aft facing) and 7454 (corner wrap) on the Carnival Dream could have the divider opened between them?

Thank you!

Linda

Hi, Linda...

In this case the answer is no...

Stateroom 74549A OSTW185/75 = 260 sq ftBedstwin/king / rab: 0

Viewwindow and wrap-around balcony

Balcony partition connects to: none

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Stateroom 74568G OSTW185/60 = 245 sq ft

Bedstwin/king / rab: 0

Viewwindow and extended balcony

Balcony partition connects to: none

Hi Host Mach,

Can you please confirm that we can open the partition between balconies 11235 and 11237 on the Dream?

Thanks!

Melissa

Yep... sure does...

Stateroom 11235 8P OST4185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds twin/king-1 sofabed-1 upper / rab: 0

View window and balcony

Balcony partition connects to: 11237

Bathroom shower-toilet-sink Note: Spa Stateroom / Non-Smoking

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection;

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Does anyone have pictures of the Cove Balcony? It's on Deck 2 which is closer to the water and is partially enclosed. I'm wondering if it's worth it to book this opposed to an 8A.

I had a Cove on the Dream and loved it!

Here's a few pics:

Dream065.jpg

Dream069.jpg

Dream070.jpg

Dream078.jpg

Host Mach-love the pictures! We will be in Cabin 7459 on the Dream-can you please confirm it has a couch? Also, can divider be opened? I am thinking not, since 7454 cannot be. Thanks so much for all your help!:D

It has a couch and you're right... the balcony divider can not be opened. Here's the detail on your cabin:

Stateroom 7459 9A OSTW 185/75 = 260 sq ft

Beds twin/king / rab: 0

View window and wrap-around balcony Balcony

partition connects to: none

Bathroom shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection;

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Archived