When is final payment due?

clandt

Certain cruises require 90 days rather than 75. IF you see something you want for the next couple of months, I'd book it. It's unlikely that many more cabins will open up. In fact, it's more likely that there will be fewer and fewer. It seems that many folks are booking further out, as was common pre-9/11.

How many days before you sail is the final payment due? We are looking for a cruise in the next couple of months and are wondering when more cabins might become available.

Thanks

Christy

Hi Christy!

Our experience has been 90 days. If you are dealing with a high volume TA, check to see if they have a group going on an itinerary you like. For reference, sites like Vacations to Go and Cruise Brothers (and I am sure a lot of others) have "90 Day Tickers" that will offer cabin closeouts. If you are flexible on dates, you might snag a bargain - but probably with limited cabin selection.

Good luck!

I am flexible on dates -- but Princess won't let me board if I am over 28 weeks pregnant. We just booked today on the Caribbean Princess for the March 5th sailing. The latest I could cruise would be the 1st of April and I didn't want to cut it that close. We were hoping to get a BB towards the back of the ship.

Christy

Archived