Leaving from Seattle

dsal

We'll be flying into Seattle the day before our cruise, and will spend a night in a hotel. I know that Princess offers a hotel option where you can book a hotel and get a complimentary shuttle to the ship. Are there any hotels that provide this service without booking the hotel through Princess? (We "won" our cruise in an online auction.)

Thx,

dsal

We stayed at the Mayflower Park. It was within walking distance of Pikes Place Market and the "monorail" station to the Space Needle. The shuttle wasn't "complimentary" but the concierge set us up with a pick up time and it was only a few $$ per person. The hotel is really only about 6-7 blocks from the pier but not good to walk. We actually saw our ship when strolling around Pike's Place Market.... really increasing the anticipation:D

I know there are hotels that do offer the shuttle and I am sure you will get plenty of ideas and suggestions.

Have fun.

We stayed at the Mayflower Park. It was within walking distance of Pikes Place Market and the "monorail" station to the Space Needle. The shuttle wasn't "complimentary" but the concierge set us up with a pick up time and it was only a few $$ per person. The hotel is really only about 6-7 blocks from the pier but not good to walk. We actually saw our ship when strolling around Pike's Place Market.... really increasing the anticipation:D

I know there are hotels that do offer the shuttle and I am sure you will get plenty of ideas and suggestions.

Have fun.

Princess does not depart from Pier 66, but rather Terminal 91, which is considerably farther away. Very few downtown hotels offer shuttles to anywhere, but it is only about a $15 taxi ride to Terminal 91, slightly more for a town car.

Archived