Princess Cay Private Area?

katboferguson

I was just on the Crown earlier this month. I noticed walking further past the bungalos there is an area on Princess Cay which looks to be private. I seem to remember a gate of some sort and a nice crew member who stood and would not let us by. What is this area? Is the cost any different that the bungalos I walked by? I am just curious.

I have never heard of these bungalows. We are sailing the Crown Princess in April. Can you explain what these are? I am assuming they are private little huts or something like a tent to protect you from the Sun.

I have do this last year, you get a hut, a nce guy to get drinks an d food so you don't have tO que in the huddle that is the BBQ , and they supply the biggest amount of fruit you have ever seen.

You get ya own bit of beach with beds and umbrellas .

Wad well worth the money, and would definatly do it again

get booking

I see there are two bungalows. Colored Bungalows for $199 that sit back a bit with a couple of chairs under a tree, then I read about the $249 bungalow that says it was closer to the water???

Did you notice any difference in the two different bungalow types?

I see there are two bungalows. Colored Bungalows for $199 that sit back a bit with a couple of chairs under a tree, then I read about the $249 bungalow that says it was closer to the water???

Did you notice any difference in the two different bungalow types?

The $249 version is like the Sanctuary on the ship, no children allowed.

I am hoping someone has some photos of these bungalows. Is there any other advantage of the bungalows besides being more secluded from other people and children? Just trying to justify the $199 or $249 price tag. The money is not the issue. Just want to get some idea if the cost is beneficial.

Hi Sue...I never did find the link with the photo you saw. Can you paste the link to your post?

Hopefully, others who might purchase either the regular bungalow for $199 or the Sanctuary Bungalow for $249 will post some photos before our april cruise and provide some opinions.

Hi Sue...I never did find the link with the photo you saw. Can you paste the link to your post?

Hopefully, others who might purchase either the regular bungalow for $199 or the Sanctuary Bungalow for $249 will post some photos before our april cruise and provide some opinions.

Hi Dave, I would love to paste the link...but I am a cut/paste idiot ; ) I never can fingure out how to do that. Here is how i found it:

From the Princess board main page Search : Sanctuary Bungalows.

Look for the Thread ( A couple down) named: Anyone back with info on the Sanctuary Bungalows?

There are only a couple of responses and one of them has a link to smugbug that links you directly to the picture.

Hope that helps and sorry I couldn't link you directly . Sue

Archived