1st time Camp Carnival-2 1/2 year old

RTRMom

On the previous cruises with our son, he was under 2 , so we did not use the Camp Carnival. We did use the babysitting a couple times and had no problems at all.

I was wondering what your review of Camp Carnival is, if you had a toddler use it (my son will be almost 3 at time of cruise).

He goes to preschool now, so he is use to interacting with others and with teachers, I will just hate the "dropping" off part...I am sure once he gets in there he will have a blast.

Our DS attended Camp Carnival for the first time (aside from babysittin) at 2 years and 3 days old. He loved it and all the counselors were great. I was a little worried that he would be too young since he doesn't go to day care and wasn't use to being away from me, but it turned out to be awesome. I think that since he was the youngest that he may have gotten some special attention.

I sent him the Camp Carnival on the first formal night dressed in his tux. A little 5 year old girl who was also dressed up took him under her wing and played big sister the rest of the cruise. He loved hanging with the 'big' kids and she loved being the big sister. DS turned 3 last month, and will turn Platinum next month. He's spent alot of time in Camp Carnival.

On the previous cruises with our son, he was under 2 , so we did not use the Camp Carnival. We did use the babysitting a couple times and had no problems at all.

I was wondering what your review of Camp Carnival is, if you had a toddler use it (my son will be almost 3 at time of cruise).

He goes to preschool now, so he is use to interacting with others and with teachers, I will just hate the "dropping" off part...I am sure once he gets in there he will have a blast.

My son was just under 3 when we first used camp. He too was in preschool. He loved it. We are going on our 5th cruise in 3 years in June. The only thing he might love more than camp is putt-putt!

Thanks everyone for the responses...I showed him pictures and he is so excited...he picked out toys in the pictures that he will play with when he gets there.

a&jfamily- he is also excited about putt putt too, you know even my husband and I have never played in on the previous cruises...so we are excited too :)

Archived