So excited in the works of planning a cruise!

I haven't been on a cruise since 2007 so needless so say I'm thrilled to be planning one! Myself, my mom (a seasoned cruiser) and my mother in law (1st timer) are going to go on a 3 night Bahama cruise, I'm just trying to decide Majesty of the Seas or Monarch of the Seas. 3 nights is too short in my opinion but I don't want to leave DH or DS for much longer!

Very excited to start my research on which ship to pick and then sign up for a roll call!

I haven't been on a cruise since 2007 so needless so say I'm thrilled to be planning one! Myself, my mom (a seasoned cruiser) and my mother in law (1st timer) are going to go on a 3 night Bahama cruise, I'm just trying to decide Majesty of the Seas or Monarch of the Seas. 3 nights is too short in my opinion but I don't want to leave DH or DS for much longer!

Very excited to start my research on which ship to pick and then sign up for a roll call!

Have fun! I'm a big fan of Majesty, but you can't go wrong on either. You'll notice lots of changes since last time you went on Majesty. I was on her in December. Have a great time!

I just returned today from a 4 night on Majesty and loved it. Great service, food, entertainment, etc. Have never been on the Monarch, so I can't comment on it. I'm sure you will enjoy either one. I really enjoyed planning mine and thanks to CC got alot of good tips.

Happy Cruising!

oooooooooops, we two have the same image, it made me confused when i read this post. wish you have a good trip.

Archived