Need FLL hotel close to Total Wine/Publix

joey1

Try Hyatt Place it's about 200 yards from Total Wines and about the same distance(easy walking) to Crown Liquors both are great stores. Hyatt Place is right beside the Outback. Hope that helps Todd.....17th St. and 10th Ave. I think.

Embassy is booked and we need to be able to walk to stores for supplies before heading to POM. I have a reservation at the Hilton, but is that walkable to any stores?

The Renaissance, Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay are all closer than the Hilton Marina, which is walkable. (If you're not carrying a case of wine.) You could also take the Sun Trolley on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. The #40 bus can also be used.

http://www.suntrolley.com/original_site/index.html

http://www.broward.org/bct/mapsandschedules.htm

We will be staying at the Hilton Marina in March. Can anyone give directions to th Publix and to Total Wine from there?

Hi,

We're staying at the Hilton Marina in May.

I found this on the internet. It doesn't look too far. We probably will also grab a bite a the Five Guys? (same mall). Very good burgers :D - we don't have that chain here.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1881SE+17st,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+33316&daddr=1804-+1941+Cordova+Rd,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=26.122308,-80.143379&sspn=0.154127,0.212173&g=fort+lauderdale&ie=UTF8&z=16

If the link does not work, send me a PM.

Let us know what you thought of the Hilton!

Hi,

We're staying at the Hilton Marina in May.

I found this on the internet. It doesn't look too far. We probably will also grab a bite a the Five Guys? (same mall). Very good burgers :D - we don't have that chain here.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1881SE+17st,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+33316&daddr=1804-+1941+Cordova+Rd,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=26.122308,-80.143379&sspn=0.154127,0.212173&g=fort+lauderdale&ie=UTF8&z=16

If the link does not work, send me a PM.

Let us know what you thought of the Hilton!

The link worked great. Thanks so much. Five Guys looks like a place my DH would really like. He has a thing for cheese burgers. I think we may need to make a stop here too. I will post a complete review when we get back. I'm really looking forward to our stay at the Hilton. We will have 3 nights there to rest up and get ready for our cruise.

We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express on 17th. How long a walk would it be to pick up wine or would we need to take a taxi?

It's about a 4 or 5 block walk. If you are there on a weekend you can pick up the Sun Trolley in front of the Ren Hotel. It stops right by the publix and total wine. Then you can catch it back and they will drop you off near your hotel. For 50 cents pp it beats a taxi.

We have stayed at HIX on 17th before and had no problem getting our Publix and Total Wine puchases back to hotel between the 2 of us but we did not buy large quantities. We have a fold up bag that has wheels on it that we use to wheel our stuff back to hotel and on ship.

Archived