Grandkids on Summit to Bermuda-Will they be Bored

fgc15527

I just took my 2 and half year old grandson to Bermuda and he had a ball. Loved the kids program.

Kids vary. It depends on whether they like group kids things. Most love it.

We did bring a portable DVD player along just in case with DVD's but we only used it at bedtime to help him quiet down(mostly lazytown and Jacks Music show my wife's suggestion)

My kids have been on a lot of cruises and they always have a blast. They do have the kids program. They have a teen area and they have family group events. There is basketball, swimming, trivia, movies, games and video arcade. The kids program takes them behind the scenes to backstage, the kitchen and the bridge. They usually find other kids their age and have a blast. I wouldn't worry too much!

Our 2 Grandsons have cruised to Bermuda as well as other destinations & love it! They were about the same age as yours. Celebrity has a good kids program, especially to Bermuda, where a lot of families cruise. There may not be many kids in mid June, due to the fact that school is still in session in the NY/NJ area then.

Archived