Western Caribbean, port side views

lynnek

We are booked on the Liberty on 20th June and are in a port side hump room with a balcony. I wondered if anyone might know which of the ports may dock on the port side. It's Miami, Labadee, Grand Caymen, Ochio Rios, Cozumel and of course back to Miami. Also we have a 4pm flight so I wondered if anyone had suggestions how to fill the last day. Was wondering about the RCI Miami sightseeing tour that drops you at the airport?? If anyone has any info on this boat or the ports of call (especially the cruise compass) I would love to hear from you.

I believe from pictures I have seen of Labadee, the ship docks at starboard side. Grand Caymen is a tender port. No docking. The other ports can vary depending on what other ships are in port. Ships do not always dock in the same position every cruise. For info on your ports, please see the Ports of Call boards for each island. LOTS of info is there. Have no info on what to do in Miami.

Archived