Where is my excursion?

We recently booked a shore excursion for our Alaska cruise, but the credit card doesn't appeear to have been charged. I went to RC's site to double check our reservation & the cruisetour is there, but I don't see anything about the excursion. This being my first experience with this, I admit I could be doing something wrong, so I'll ask: How should I be checking on my excursion? Thanks for your help!

We recently booked a shore excursion for our Alaska cruise, but the credit card doesn't appeear to have been charged. I went to RC's site to double check our reservation & the cruisetour is there, but I don't see anything about the excursion. This being my first experience with this, I admit I could be doing something wrong, so I'll ask: How should I be checking on my excursion? Thanks for your help!

While your CC make take a couple of days to show the charge..It should be under excursions in your booking as soon as you did it..and did you not print out this info when it was done online by you ? Perhaps you failed to complete the process..I would start over.......You should be able to look under excursions for any you have added that will give you all the details of this excursion and any thing else you have added, date,time,price......Good luck !!!

When you look at your booking on RCL, click on the tab at the top of your booking page that says "enhancements". You should be able to navigate from there to see your excursions. If nothing else, click on the calendar tab and then the day that you are supposed to do the excursion.

Archived