Organizing paperwork

dsal

As for carrying my passport, tickets etc.... I have a handy Vera Bradley zipper pouch that holds credit cards, pen slot, money area, and the passports fit perfectly in there too. Has a handy wrist strap for when I am going through the airport and need to keep digging into it.

Similar to this....

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Collection/Signature/Zip-Around-Wallet/154774/defaultColor/Symphony%20in%20Hue/pc/640/p/154774/sc/683/c/0.uts

I just ordered something similar, with a shoulder strap. FABULOUS SALE for Valentine's day!

http://www.smartbargains.com/search.aspx?hp=hdrSearch&k=vera+bradley+hipaster+bag&t=PRODUCT.dept-11.cat-316.search.&an=&av=&s=

There's 10% off plus free shipping. Woo hoo! (Sorry, the link won't upload correctly. You need that ending equals sign in the link, so type it in.)

My total came to under $19, including shipping--which is fantastic for anything Vera Bradley! :)

dsal

OK, so I went a little overboard (pun not intended) on my organization purchases. See the above post for the little purse--figured that would be good to hold my stuff in the airport (tickets, id, etc.), and to wear on some excursion jaunts instead of carrying my heavier purse.

But yesterday I went to Wal-mart, and bought a 7 pocket expandable vinyl file that would fit all paperwork without folding. Then I wondered if it would be better to pack something with smaller dimensions, so I also got the small 13 pocket vinyl folder. I would need to fold paperwork to the same dimensions as a #10 envelope. They were both very cheap, and I do have my receipt in case I decide to return one or the other. Or I could always use it for something else if need-be.

dsal

That is what's great about cruising, I can do one thing and you can do another but yet we all will wind up in the same place eventually regardless of the steps we took to get there. I LOVE IT!:D

that pretty much says it ALL;)

THANKS for all the GREAT ideas...i like being ORGANIZED, but ALWAYS looking for that BETTER way:)

What mass of paper work? Boarding pass, passport, drivers license, charge card and cash, clothes in a convertable backpack. Simple is always better. Much less stressful.:D

Ditto.

No complications,no paperwork at all......

Book it, pay for it, buy airline tickets, print it all, pack in a carryon and off you go.

I have my paperwork in order that they will be needed. Super Shuttle, airlines e-ticket, passport, shuttle at the end to hotel or cruiseport, boarding pass, shuttle to the airport, e-ticket, passport, Super Shuttle from airport to home.

Yes, I am rather anal.

I do something similar. Put similar paper in one envelop, labeled.

This way when I get to the airport, I am only dealing with airline tickets.

Less chance of losing anything.

Archived