Poker on Ecstasy.....?

TXHillbillyGirl

I dont play poker, but I think I remember a poker tournament being held on the Ecstasy... seems like it was at some kind of table with video monitors on it....as far as the rest of the info, sorry, I can not help, but I am sure there is someone on the board that will know!!

Last March... there was a Texas hold 'em tournament. They use a table and not a live deal. We watched several people play and them seemed to enjoy it tremendously.

They also had slot and blackjack tournaments as well. I think the blackjack tournaments are a lot of fun. They were offering a buy 1 get 1 when we were there - so I got two tries at the blackjack.

Does anyone know the buy-in cost for poker tournaments or slot tournaments? And is there a certain night these are held?

I was on the miracle last sept.

the tournament entry fee was $60 for the reg tournament ( I won one got over $350) and then I played in the free cruise tournament ( win a seat on a futre cruise to play in a tournament, it was a satalite tournament that was held on the carnival fleet) that tournament cost $150 to enter...I came in third..lol

• 4 weeks later...

No experience but wanted to add that with the 5 day they do have the tournament. I wonder what would make them not have it on the 4 day. Try to do a search for Capers on the Ecstacy for the 4 day cruise and just read to see if they do have them. I don't remember what the buy in was on our last cruise on the Ecstacy but it was something like 75.00. I just remember seeing it in the Capers and making special note for my dh who loves T' hold em. I'll go and see what my June 2009 Capers say if I can locate them.

Archived