Cozumel 1p-10p

gargoyle999

Looking for suggestions for Cozumel for mid Nov. We'll be in port from 1p-10p. We went to Nachi Cocum last time but since we are getting in so late I don't think it would be worth it to only be there (or something similar) for maybe 3 hours.

What would you suggest for mid to late afternoon and into the evening activities for our port stop?

I'd definitely want to eat dinner in town, probably at Especias (Calle 3 between Av. 5 and Av. 10) or Kinta (Ave. 5 between Calle 2 and Calle 4 Norte)

Are you looking for a beach club to visit for a couple of hours?

Walking around in town can be interesting. The farther back from the waterfront the better.

I'm thinking of renting a jeep if I can find a place close to the port that is open later. Alamo is there, but is only open until 6pm. Avis is open later but wants some outrageous price for a jeep right now.

I found Playa Corona. Looks like a place to do some snorkeling and get some food and not have huge crowds.

Until I just read someones review, I forgot ship is one hour ahead of land. So we'll actually be there from noon-9pm. I liked Nachi but I'd like to do some snorkeling so looking for someplace to do that from the beach.

Archived