Priority tendering

martodd

We will be staying in a Royal Suite for the first time on our April sailing of the Century. Our two teenagers will have an inside cabin across from us. I am in the process of booking our excursions for Grand Cayman and am aware that as suite guests we will get priority tender tickets (this is our first sailing as elite, also). Would our butler be able to get us two extra tickets, or will they just be able to go with us as they are our minor children traveling with us?

Thanks for any help.

We will be staying in a Royal Suite for the first time on our April sailing of the Century. Our two teenagers will have an inside cabin across from us. I am in the process of booking our excursions for Grand Cayman and am aware that as suite guests we will get priority tender tickets (this is our first sailing as elite, also). Would our butler be able to get us two extra tickets, or will they just be able to go with us as they are our minor children traveling with us?

Thanks for any help.

Your Butler will be MORE than happy to get the additional tickets! When you're travelling with immediate family, they tend to see you as a group booked in the room.

Have a GREAT time...I LOVE the Royal Suites!

Jaime

We sailed in a sky suite on the Mercury in Oct. and my sister and BIL were in an inside stateroom on the same floor. I asked our butler the same question since we wanted to get off the ship together as a group. It was no problem as we always had 4 priority tender tickets left for us. He also left us extra goodies when he knew we would be on our veranda together before dinner. Just let him know your situation and I'm sure he will be happy to please you anyway he can. Enjoy your cruise! Jennifer:)

RS are the bomb... And as other posters have said- Absolutely.

Our butler, once we told him my in laws were traveling with us, always brought 2 additional priority tender tickets for them..

Have a FANTASTIC trip...

and the worst thing about the RS? You can never book a smaller cabin again... ;)

Thank you for all the replies, that is what we were hoping.

We are so excited for the RS. We have never been in a suite before and have it booked for a back to back (4 night, 5 night) on the Century.

It has been a long few months and I am so looking forward to a bit of pampering and being looked after.

Thanks again for the replies!

Archived