Christmas & New Year on IOS in Med - What festivities?

Hi,

My first post on Cruise Critic, although I have been lurking a little while! :)

We have taken the plunge this year to finally try cruising, Disney Barcelona to Dover in Summer, then the ultimate 18 night med with RCCL during the Christmas & New Year break.

Does anyone have experience of the IOS during the Christmas and New Year period?

Are there any festive activities, food, drink etc specifically for this festive period?

We are travelling with my daughter and her Grandparents in a Family Ocean View Cabin number 9500.

Thanks in advance!!

WC

Hello & welcome to CC, I hope we can do a Holiday cruise. My first suggestion, is to go to the the Roll Section of Cruise Critic, selecting you cruise line then ship and join your Roll Call. There you will meet others on your cruise, sign up for the Meet & Mingle, get involved in some of the activities your Roll Call will set up. Many there might be able to offer you insight on what goes on during the day & evening. have a wonderful cruise and take the days as they come and enjoy meeting new friends.

Archived