NCL Jade Mini Suite cabin by elevator

geogran

It's our first cruise and we booked a mini-suite with balcony on deck 11; our cabin is right by the elevators. Was this a mistake? Is elevator noise a factor for those of you that have cruised before? Any better choices you would recommend? Also, we are non-smokers, are there any issues with cabins that may have been smoked in and is NCL responsive in resolving the issue if the cabin smells of smoke? Thks for any suggestions.

Your location should be fine as far as noise is concerned. Also, my experience with lingering smoke smell in cabins on NCL is that they do a tremendous job of neutralizing the smell. It has rarely been an issue and if you do have a problem, they will come and use their super-duper-ionizer (or whatever it is) to remove the smell.

As a first time cruiser-to-be and first time poster on this site, many, many thanks to you. I've been reading lots of threads, but still flailing around trying to familiarize myself with this vast network of information!

Thanks again for your helpful response - I feel better about the location and the smoking 'issue'.

Archived