Buying in advance

alise007

Do you worry that your weight will change and the formal dresses won't fit?

If I were to lose the 20 lbs of post baby fat then I have a few dresses that would fit. BUT don't see me getting motivated that much to do it.

I would love to shop the clearance racks and get some bargains but for something 18 months out A LOT can change!

Hate to "waste" money but don't want to miss out on a steal. Otherwise we have NO formal events to attend, no upcoming weddings etc... where I would be able to wear them.

Also looking to change from black as my standby color/shoes/accessories to either navy or brown so would need to get shoes to coordinate as well. I try to travel with items that will mix match so I can cut down on luggage.

I disagree. I would say....wait to shop and use the thought of new clothes as a motivator to lose the baby weight. Of course, if you're comfortable with your body and really don't plan to lose any weight then go snag the bargains!

I don't mind my "size" but would like to not be sooo jiggly! If I tone up I will lose size!

I have a hard time finding dresses that fit because I am short waisted. I am not opposed to wear spanx either! It usually seems when I am LOOKING/NEEDING something I can't find it but when I just have time to browse they are everywhere!

Archived