disembarkation at southampton

granny red

Can you let us know what you paid smiths for Southampton to Heathrow?

72 pounds was the quoted price... and ended up 80 pounds with a tip. It's not cheap, but it was about a 50 minute drive and he was right there waiting for us. I would use them again, very reliable.

Hi Guys

Just wanted to see if any of you would know when we would be likely to get off the Liner.

We have a deck 5 stateroom, and will not be doing self disembarkation as will have 6 cases plus hand luggage.

We are going to be booking a car from Smithsforcars. and will need to give them a rough time for collection for our onward travel to Heathrow (no flight, just to collect car).

Cheers

Gary

72 pounds was the quoted price... and ended up 80 pounds with a tip. It's not cheap, but it was about a 50 minute drive and he was right there waiting for us. I would use them again, very reliable.

Thanks. Sounds like a good price to me. I think I paid £90 a few years ago for a trip in the opposite direction, taking a car from Heathrow to Southampton. If anyone knows of an firm with a lower price it would be nice they would share it on the board. But £72 is also less than I've found checking sites from a Google search.

Archived