Swimsuit Cover-up Search

jkudzu

I found a Cute Sarong VERY lightweight on Ebay that I just love(I got it for with shipping$16 and I found a video on youtube that shows a whole bunch of different ways to tie it

724d_2.jpg

there were more like this and different colors( i may get the yellow and orange one)

I shop online and found a lot of swim cover ups. Target and Kohls have some nice ones under $20. Also you can find online coupons for up to 30% off and free shipping. If you don't like the ones at Target and Kohls just type in swim cover ups in your search engine and you will come up with a lot of other choices.

Thanks everyone! So far, I haven't been able to find one that I love in the stores around here. Maybe the snow is keeping them away!;)

Love the sarong from Ebay. May I ask who the seller is please?

Thanks again.

I shop online and found a lot of swim cover ups. Target and Kohls have some nice ones under $20. Also you can find online coupons for up to 30% off and free shipping. If you don't like the ones at Target and Kohls just type in swim cover ups in your search engine and you will come up with a lot of other choices.

Where do you find the coupons for 30% off and free shipping for these stores? I need a nice cover up for our cruise in May. TIA! :)

Where do you find the coupons for 30% off and free shipping for these stores? I need a nice cover up for our cruise in May. TIA! :)

Here is one of the websites; however when I am looking for coupons I just go to my search engine and type in the store name and the word coupon. Example: "Kohl coupons" and a lot of different coupon web sites come up. Below in one of the sites. Hope this help and enjoy your cruise.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/kohls.com

Here is one of the websites; however when I am looking for coupons I just go to my search engine and type in the store name and the word coupon. Example: "Kohl coupons" and a lot of different coupon web sites come up. Below in one of the sites. Hope this help and enjoy your cruise.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/kohls.com

Thanks for the link, it helps a lot! :)

Beall's, Kohl's and Steinmart are 3 places that carry cover-ups.

Also, if you are looking for cotton..a combed cotton, Land's End

always has bathing suits and coverups.

They had a lot of them at Stein Mart last week~lots of styles and colors~around $25. They had the largest selection of the places I have looked. Also, Kohl's had a few. Lands' End has some. I ended up buying one at Target for $19 last week~I liked the fit and the price was right. I bought basic black, even though I was really looking for a more colorful one. Good Luck!

The search continues! Haven't found any in the stores or on-line that I like. Thought I had a great organge, terry cloth dress but it was too small in the bust. :(

We don't have a Stein Mart so I'll have to keep looking.

The search continues! Haven't found any in the stores or on-line that I like. Thought I had a great organge, terry cloth dress but it was too small in the bust. :(

We don't have a Stein Mart so I'll have to keep looking.

Is that the style you're looking for - terry cloth? I found this - maybe in the oatmeal if you want a orangey contrast (is coral color in hood).

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A89145.desc.Denim-Co-Knit-Terry-Short-Sleeve-Half-Zip-Hooded-Dress

Ya'll are so sweet! Thank you!

What I liked about the terry cloth one was not the fabric but it was a baby doll style dress with pockets. I guess I need something that I could wear into a gift shop near the beach. I don't like the see-thru kind.

If nothing else, this search is occupying my time until we leave. :D

I found a cover-up! And you'll never believe where I found it.

(INSERT embarrassment HERE:o)

I have a drawer that I had put clothing from the summer that I wanted to take on the cruise. If I picked up something on clearance that I thought would work, I'd stick it in the drawer. I was looking for something this morning and there it was. I have a cotton sundress with a smocked top and pockets. Easy on and off and it will look ok with sandals for going into shops.

I've read about ladies who find things in their closets that they'd forgotten they had. I always wondered, how do you forget? Now I know!:p

Thank you all for the help. Hopefully someone will be able to find a cover-up from this thread (that's not already in their possession.) :D Thanks again!

I have a drawer that I had put clothing from the summer that I wanted to take on the cruise. If I picked up something on clearance that I thought would work, I'd stick it in the drawer. I was looking for something this morning and there it was. I have a cotton sundress with a smocked top and pockets. Easy on and off and it will look ok with sandals for going into shops.

I've read about ladies who find things in their closets that they'd forgotten they had. I always wondered, how do you forget? Now I know!:p

Thank you all for the help. Hopefully someone will be able to find a cover-up from this thread (that's not already in their possession.) :D Thanks again!

hahaha i have a drawer also that i probably couldnt tell you what all i have in there myself:p but its all stuff for the cruise

Hi, glad you found something in your "own store";).....that has

happened to me as well:D

Archived