Prince William Sound Tour and Ultimate Balcony Dining

Travel_Maven

I posted this on the Alaska page but thought I'd post it here too.

My husband and I would like to do a PWS tour the day we board our Princess Cruise. We have to be on the ship by 7:00pm and the PWS Cruise doesn't end until 5:00pm. We also want to sign up for the Ultimate Balcony Dining on the ship and it is first come - first serve and we are worried we won't get the night and time we want due to the late check-in. Princess did allow me to book a reservation but would not confirm any day or time. They just said there would be a card in our room when we board to tell us to call and reserve our our time. Any comments or suggestions on this?? Thanks!

Boarding that late, you will have to choose from the days and times that haven't been booked yet once you board, not much of a way around it, sorry.

I wonder, and this is just a thought as I have not known anyone to try this yet. But could you possibly get someone from your roll call that plans to board early to book it in your name for the day and time you prefer? Not sure if that will work, but it might be worth a try.

We just did the UBD on the CB last week. We did not get on the ship until early evening and had no problem getting the date and time that we wanted which happened to be the next night. I wouldn't think there would be a problem especially on an Alaskan cruise.

Archived