Randi's Happy Horse Ride length

surmy555

Wife and I are considering going on the Happy Horse excursion in October.

It's been many many years since we rode a horse. As I recall from my previous experience after a while my posterior was somewhat uncomfortable.

How long do you actually ride these horses?

Thanks

Dave

The horse ride is about an hour and a half long. We rode on our recent Mexican Riviera cruise. Staff at Randi's were very helpful. None of us had much horse experience or even none in most cases and we all did fine. The ride along the beach is breathtaking! Beware, though, and bring your advil as your inner thighs will be screaming at you the next few days!

Marcia

No problem for newbies. DH and I have done Randis ride many times. It seems to me that most folks that ride with her are newbies. The horses are very mellow and easy to ride. No worries...try it, the beach ride and the shrimp at Victors are worth it! Her website is I guess I can't give it full so read between the lines randishappyhorses dot com. Happy Sailing!

We just returned from the Mexican Riviera on Mercury. My partner was riding for the first time. She had some trouble controling her horse at one point and ended up failing off! However, she traded horses at that point and had no further problems. She still enjoyed her ride and would love to go again. Just be sure you make the staff aware if you are novices. And the advice regarding pain killers is appropriate!

Archived