Aurora--laundry

the english lady

There is a laundrette on A deck just forward of the Riviera pool. They are free to use but you have to provide the soap powder/tablets, which are usually available in the on board shop or you can take your own. Cant remember how many irons there are but it is more than one.

Brian

Thank you Brian , just worked out I am not on A deck, I am on B deck. you would think I would know where I wa, doesn't get much better when I am on the ship..the lady wandering around,looking lost all the time, that is me!!!. I will take bold powder in a bag or bold tablets..and as long as there is more thank a couple of laundry rooms, I should be alright,but from what I have read on here, there are the odd skirmishes.

I am a lark, so if Ii get in there first thing when you are allowed to start using them (8am?) and go back after breakfast (9am) we should be ok. I guess it's the tumble part that causes friction, if someone leave it for a couple of hours ..I will hopefully be able to time that ok as well. Was reading a Telegraph article while wandering around the web earlier, from somone on a world cruise on Aurora ,who had put up a washing line on their balcony. I don't think husband will be happy with me doing that ,and I would be afraid that the last time i saw it was as it blew away into the wide blue yonder...talking of which have any of you read on the cunard forum about the camera brought up from the depths of the atlantic by a spanish fisherman, memory card still ok and memory card and owner are in the process of being reunited via the BBC?

There are other larks ...larks think the same...maybe? I may be wrong but I don't think there are any restrictions on when they can be used.

Saw the thing about the memory card.

Don't think washing lines are quite the done thing, stuff dries well in the bathroom!

Archived