? HAL transfer to Florence drop-off pt

pschweig

Our bus dropped us at Piazza Piave, two blocks east of Santa Croce. The guide (which I didn't expect to find on the bus) walked us to Santa Croce, and then at the end of the day gathered everyone in Piazza Santa Croce for the walk back to Piazza Piave.

The guide was a great help on the ride in, talking about Florence and Tuscany, answering questions, and passing out info papers. No maps, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Our bus dropped us at Piazza Piave, two blocks east of Santa Croce. The guide (which I didn't expect to find on the bus) walked us to Santa Croce, and then at the end of the day gathered everyone in Piazza Santa Croce for the walk back to Piazza Piave.

The guide was a great help on the ride in, talking about Florence and Tuscany, answering questions, and passing out info papers. No maps, though.

Do you remember the price? How much travel time from Livorno to Florence &/or Pisa?

Thanks

Carole

Do you remember the price? How much travel time from Livorno to Florence &/or Pisa?

Thanks

Carole

I remember it as being about $98 pp and a little over an hour each way, but the HAL SITE page (just enter Livorno for the Port - you don't need the Destination) says it is 1.5 hours each way, giving you 5 hours there. But those numbers don't add up to the 9.5 hours that they say for the total!

We've never been to Pisa from Livorno, but that HAL page says it is just 12 miles, so it can't be more than 1/2 hour each way.

Archived