covered/uncovered balcony website

skellis

Does anyone know the address of the Website which shows which balconies are covered, partially uncovered or completely uncovered?

Or what the balcony status is for the Ruby Princess Cabin R629, any comments would be appreciated.

Does anyone know the address of the Website which shows which balconies are covered, partially uncovered or completely uncovered?

Or what the balcony status is for the Ruby Princess Cabin R629, any comments would be appreciated.

This is for Island and Coral only.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

It is covered and has a larger overhead due to the extended deck above it.

We are on the Crown in April on the Riviera deck. I wonder if the site posted above or any other site might have the same information for the decks on the Crown. We prefer the shade and a covered deck.

The last time we were on Princess, a Princess rep told us on the phone that our deck was covered. When we arrived on the ship, we found out it was not covered except for the very beginning portion when we stepped out of the room.

It rained a few days, so we could not go out on the deck, then on the other days, people from above were leaning over their balcony railing and could see down onto our deck. All they saw was my bald head, but, we just prefer the covered balcony.

Thanks to anyone that might have some info about the Crown..

Thanks

Hello Toto2....This time we are looking to book just a balcony. It doesn't matter what category, as long as the balcony is covered. The last ship we were on was the Grand Princess when we were surprised to see our balcony not covered.

Dave, I will be honest, personally I am not sure if you have a covered or uncovered balcony. A suggestion would be to begin another thread and I am sure someone will know for sure that hasn't seen this post. Sometimes a question within a question gets lost in the shuffle.

We are on the Crown in April on the Riviera deck. I wonder if the site posted above or any other site might have the same information for the decks on the Crown. We prefer the shade and a covered deck.

The last time we were on Princess, a Princess rep told us on the phone that our deck was covered. When we arrived on the ship, we found out it was not covered except for the very beginning portion when we stepped out of the room.

It rained a few days, so we could not go out on the deck, then on the other days, people from above were leaning over their balcony railing and could see down onto our deck. All they saw was my bald head, but, we just prefer the covered balcony.

Thanks to anyone that might have some info about the Crown..

Thanks

Sounds like you had a Caribe deck balcony.....half covered and half closed?? If your preference are the totally closed/private balconies on the Crown.....that would be the balconies on Baja deck and up, the aft cabins (facing the wake) on Caribe and Baja and the mini-suites on the Emerald deck.

We were on the Ruby in Sept in a balcony stateroom on Caribe deck. The balconies on Caribe are twice the size of the balconies on the other decks. You get 4 chairs and a table. Half of the balcony is under cover and half open. Worked good for us as I like the shade and DW likes the sun.

Archived