Hotel Day Passes in Nassau???

nancybruce5

We are just looking to go to a nice beach when in Nassau and Freeport. I have heard that hotels have day passes available that enable cruise passengers to spend they day at the hotel and have use of their pool and beach. Has anyone ever done this or know how to secure a day pass. Thanks...

We are cruising on the Pride on 4/25/10

We are just looking to go to a nice beach when in Nassau and Freeport. I have heard that hotels have day passes available that enable cruise passengers to spend they day at the hotel and have use of their pool and beach. Has anyone ever done this or know how to secure a day pass. Thanks...

We are cruising on the Pride on 4/25/10

There are many and if you go under the Bahamas thread you will see all kinds...

Yes!! We just did the Hilton pass 2 weeks ago when we were on the Dream. You pay 40.00/pp (10.00 when you book the reservation and the other 30.00 when you arrive) - but then they give you a coupon for 30.00/pp to be used for food and drink - including alcoholic beverages. So....really it only costs 10.00/pp for use of the beach and pool.

They provide restrooms, the pool and beach, chairs, towels, umbrella tables, inner tubes and kayaks. I think there was also snorkling equipment - but no one in our group tried that.

Archived