Towel Policy

smythy21

Was just wondering what is the towel policy on the ship.

Do they provide free towels down by the poolside or do you have to bring one from ur room???

if not is their a charge to rent out towels at the pool???

It's free, but you have to get them poolside, and they swipe your SeaPass card when you get one, and swipe it back in when you return it.

If you don't swipe it back in, they'll charge you for it.

It's free, but you have to get them poolside, and they swipe your SeaPass card when you get one, and swipe it back in when you return it.

If you don't swipe it back in, they'll charge you for it.

Yep. You can take them to your room if you want, but it's easier just to drop it off and get a fresh one next time.

If you do not return a towel, your card is charged $20.

And their system is still "working out the bugs" and you may have to go down to the towel people by the pool and have them confirm that you don't owe them a towel on the last night.

Yep. You can take them to your room if you want, but it's easier just to drop it off and get a fresh one next time.

And their system is still "working out the bugs" and you may have to go down to the towel people by the pool and have them confirm that you don't owe them a towel on the last night.

haha ''working out the bugs'' yeah right!!!!

does anybody have an experience off people tryin to rob their towels and you have to explain yourself den???

Easiest method: On the first day, check out a towel with your SeaPass (or two, if you like to have two). Every time you use it, exchange it for a fresh one and take the fresh one back to your room to save for your next use. You don't swipe your SeaPass to exchange towels -- only to check them out. On the last day, return your last towel and make sure that it's been credited to your account.

Why do it this way? Your card only goes through the system ONCE; thus, fewer opportunities to make a mistake.

That's the nice thing about being a chair hog, if I'm ever short I just go to a lounger with a towel on it and assume I left it there earlier in the day. ;)

That's the nice thing about being a chair hog, if I'm ever short I just go to a lounger with a towel on it and assume I left it there earlier in the day. ;)

;)

We got off the Radiance on Friday and, even though we returned our towels at like, 5 pm the last night of the cruise, we had a nastygram laminated 8.5x11 paper on our bed with turndown saying that we had not returned our towels.

DH had to hurry down to the towel stand by 10 pm to make sure that the towel dude remembered us. He said it was "a new thing" and that they are working out the bugs and that lots of people got the same note. :rolleyes:

So I guess it pays to be chatty with the towel people. ;) They always remembered us and knew we'd just been there.

Archived