Beverage package or no

roque

Hi,

I will be cruising in the Royal Caribbean which offers a beverage package, I am not sure if I need that since we usually take 1 or 2 soft drinks a day each one, do you know the price inside the ship? Does it worth?

You can buy a can of soda, if you don't get the soda package....or you can bring some soda onboard with you, if you want.

There's enough other stuff to drink that's included in the price. I think on our 10 day, we bought 3 cans of soda....$6-7 for the total soda cost!

you would have to drink an awful lot of soda to really come out ahead. We have stopped buying them and just purchasing the few sodas we want. Also...I dont know if RC is going to a similar alcohol package as X but if they do consider that the packages limit you to certain types or levels of alcohol. Even if you think you will drink 5 drinks per day and get the beer package, are all 5 going to be beer? The lines arent silly and they wouldnt do this if they didnt still figure to make a lot of $

Archived