Sabatini's

jremmons

Darn!

Our wedding ceremony is going to be at 3:30, pictures until 4:30 or so and I am looking for a place to go between 4:30 and reservations at Sabatini's at 6:00 pm. I need a place for a toast and our first dance!

Can someone suggest a place for dancing before early seating? Or, should I say the most lively bar/lounge with music from 4:00 pm on?

Thanks so much!

Hi There,

I have seen newly weds having the first dance in the artium with the music from the classical group that plays there most afternoons,

or with ships agreement club fusion were they will set up music for you.

yours Shogun

Last year after dining in Sabatini's we wandered into Adagio (right next to Sabatini's). There was no-one there but us and the piano player. I was wearing a red dress and he started playing "Lady in Red" - my DH and I took to the dance floor and became lost in the moment. It was one of the most romantic nights of my life.

I doubt Adagio will be "open" so early - as for your first dance - but if I were you, I would ask if something can be arranged. The one thing I have noticed about Princess is that everyone working on the ship wants to go out of their way to make your entire trip a memorable experience.

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

The Wheelhouse usually has live music, although it may not begin until 5pm. When I was on the Crown (admittedly, a few years ago), they did late afternoon trivia in Adagio and I don't recall the musicians being there that early getting ready to set up as we left, although with just a piano, there's not that much to really set up, I guess! But they probably don't start much before 5, either. There might also be music playing in Explorers. Of course, you'll be able to see what's on as you look at that day's Patter, which will list the times for music in each venue. Congratulations on your wedding.

Archived