Carnival Cruise Lines Early Saver Promotion

up2early

I booked a cruise with Carnival that was eligible for the Early Saver promotion. The early saver promotion is offered by booking early direct with a Carnival Vacation Planner. It offers people who book early a price protection that if the price of the cruise falls to a lower rate, the difference is given in a onboard credit.

My cruise was booked 4-2009 for a 2-2010 (10 months) and it qualified for the Early Saver program. Only a few months prior to our cruise the price fell several hundred dollars. I completed the claim form sent to me by Carnival, and sent it back. Carnival claims it was never received, and refused to give us our onboard credit during our cruise.

If you are -- or know of someone -- who was denied the Early Saver onboard credit due to Carnival claiming to have not received your claim form, please contact me. Thanks!

I booked a cruise with Carnival that was eligible for the Early Saver promotion. The early saver promotion is offered by booking early direct with a Carnival Vacation Planner. It offers people who book early a price protection that if the price of the cruise falls to a lower rate, the difference is given in a onboard credit.

My cruise was booked 4-2009 for a 2-2010 (10 months) and it qualified for the Early Saver program. Only a few months prior to our cruise the price fell several hundred dollars. I completed the claim form sent to me by Carnival, and sent it back. Carnival claims it was never received, and refused to give us our onboard credit during our cruise.

If you are -- or know of someone -- who was denied the Early Saver onboard credit due to Carnival claiming to have not received your claim form, please contact me. Thanks!

But, there is no way for anyone to contact you!

I read your other post. When you emailed your information each time to Carnival, did you follow up with a phone call to make sure it was received?

As a former legal aid, did you also send in the claim form by certified mail, return receipt requested? That's a good tip for people in the future. At least it's better proof that you sent something. Good luck, hope you get your credit.

Archived