Divider Question

USA_Cruiser

There are a few cruise lines that have ships with the name dream. You will have to be more specific on the full ship name for an answer. I suggest if you don't get your answer here then post this question on the boards for your cruise line. Good luck.

There are a few cruise lines that have ships with the name dream. You will have to be more specific on the full ship name for an answer. I suggest if you don't get your answer here then post this question on the boards for your cruise line. Good luck.

It would be the Carnival Dream Thanks

The balcony dividers usually can be opened but there are some ships where you can't. I haven't been on Carnival so I can't answer your question. Go to the Carnival boards and ask your question or do a search.

I can confidently say you will get your answer on the Carnival board.

Happy Cruising!

If I remember right, a person from each room has to go to Guest Relations (Pursers Desk) to request the divider be opened. It was also mentioned to do this early as they have a limited supply of hardware to secure the dividers.

Archived