Deep Tissue Massage

zurmoly

RC51: I'd vote for you to book a massage of some sort rather than a facial. I think you get better relaxation with the massage than the facial. Also, as a person who gets facials at home, I would not go to someone else and use other products. My skin is very sensitive and I would be soooo worried that I would have a reaction to something that was used in the facial. I surprised my hubby with a massage on our last cruise and he was so pleased :)

I agree wholeheartedly with what you said. I visit the spa once each month for a gycollic (sp) facial and a full body massage. I have developed a good relationship with my MT and trust her completely. I would not feel comfortable letting someone use unfamiliar products on my face. OMG what if you have an allergic reaction?

Oh and, I booked it online at 80.00 and the price just went up to 104.00!

Bring your online receipt! I booked online at one price and when I got there, the price was $15 more. They told me the prices had just gone up and if I had my receipt from the online booking they would honor that price. Of course, I never thought to bring it, so I had to pay the extra $15.

A worthwhile lesson learned at a relatively cheap price.

Marly

Zurmoly: Bring it with you anyway and see if the manager at the spa will honor that price. I'd say you have a good case for argument unless they called or wrote to you about the change in price and asked if you were still interested in keeping that booking. It's stuff like this that cause the negative threads. BTW, when is your cruise and which ship?

Marly

Archived