? about cabin number on NOS

Mrs. Ram

So we booked the 4 day on March 18th yesterday. I wanted to be brave for once and book a guarantee just to see where we would end up. Maybe not so smart but I figured it was a good time to try it since the price difference between a guarantee and choosing your cabin was almost $200. We ended up getting the very front of the ship:rolleyes: but it is on deck 9. We are in rooms 9219 & 9223. Anyone know if this is going to be a bad location since it is in the very front?! Hopefully I don't get negative responses. I do realize that this is what happens when you risk booking a guarantee. Either way I am cool with the room. Just curious if anyone has input on this location! Thanks!

I LOVE the front of the ship! My wife and I's first cruise on the Jewel, we were in the first cabin port side of deck 9. It was right below the bridge. Very cool experience. You could see forward from the balcony since you were first. You could look up into the bridge. We were worried before we left as well, but we didn't notice anything negative about the cabin. I always look to book the first cabin now, but they're always gone it seems for the cruise we are on. :mad: Enjoy! We'll be onboard the week before you. Counting down the days at this point.

I LOVE the front of the ship! My wife and I's first cruise on the Jewel, we were in the first cabin port side of deck 9. It was right below the bridge. Very cool experience. You could see forward from the balcony since you were first. You could look up into the bridge. We were worried before we left as well, but we didn't notice anything negative about the cabin. I always look to book the first cabin now, but they're always gone it seems for the cruise we are on. :mad: Enjoy! We'll be onboard the week before you. Counting down the days at this point.

Thanks so much for the reply! Although, I have heard negative things about being too close to the front or the back of a ship, I was thinking since we are on deck nine and by looking at the layout of the NOS it doesn't look like it will be a bad place to be. We are an inside cabin which kinda sucks now that you mentioned how cool it would be to have a balcony in this area!! Oh, well, can't really beat the price we paid for our inside! I am pretty satisfied and just happy we aren't on the very bottom in the very back of the ship! Not to mentioin, they managed to get our rooms VERY close to one another!!!! I hope you enjoy your cruise! I know I can't wait for ours!!!!!

Archived