2011 Brochure?

VickyN

Aloha Larry,

I have booked April 2011, Singapore to Dubai, and Dubai to Athens and would like to know if the next leg will be the same as it is in 2010 as I am considering doing it as well. Can you tell me or if not, when will next year's brochure be out?

Aloha,

Vicky

Aloha Larry,

I have booked April 2011, Singapore to Dubai, and Dubai to Athens and would like to know if the next leg will be the same as it is in 2010 as I am considering doing it as well. Can you tell me or if not, when will next year's brochure be out?

Aloha,

Vicky

Hi Vicky !

I've moved your post, as we are no longer taking questions for Mr Pimentel. Azamara has just started shipping new brochures, and you should see them at your local Travel agent in the coming weeks.... or, you can call Azamara and request one.

As for 2011/2012 itineraries, Mr Pimentel mentioned they should be announced in March.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Vicky !

I've moved your post, as we are no longer taking questions for Mr Pimentel. Azamara has just started shipping new brochures, and you should see them at your local Travel agent in the coming weeks.... or, you can call Azamara and request one.

As for 2011/2012 itineraries, Mr Pimentel mentioned they should be announced in March.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Aloha Andy,

I called Azamara but the brochures that they just printed only go to April 2011, just like the current ones.

Vicky

Aloha Andy,

I called Azamara but the brochures that they just printed only go to April 2011, just like the current ones.

Vicky

Hi Vicky !

Yes, that is correct. If you are looking for another printed brochure, you are probably looking at a year from now.

As stated in my last post, the 2011/2012 itineraries should be released next month. I highly doubt Azamara will print an entirely new brochure for that, so you may have to check other sources, such as Cruise Critic, and Azamara's website for itinerary details, once they are relased.

As long as I recieve the 2011/2012 itinerary information from Azamara, I will be sure to post the itineraries on this board. Stay tuned !

I have requested the new Azamara brochure many times. I keep getting Celebrity brochures. Is there a message here or doesn't the Azamara bochure exist? I'm starting to think that Azamara doesn't want my business. Oceania's brochure was so good....we booked a cruise on Oceania. I travel a lot and get many brochures in the mail. It's great advertising and it gets the cruise lines and /or tour companies lots of bookings. I also do not see any ads for Azamara in newspaper travel sections or magazines. With all the new changes, I'd think that Azamara would like to get the news out about the changes.....maybe Azamara is a sinking ship. Raise the prices, don't send brochures, don't advertise....what gives? I enjoyed sailing on Azamara and am booked on a spring cruise, but after that I have my doubts.

• 2 weeks later...
As long as I recieve the 2011/2012 itinerary information from Azamara, I will be sure to post the itineraries on this board. Stay tuned !
We are approaching mid March, please let us know. Any Copenhagen to Northern Norway to Iceland and back at an affordable price for July, 2011? Thank you.

We are approaching mid March, please let us know. Any Copenhagen to Northern Norway to Iceland and back at an affordable price for July, 2011? Thank you.

I talked to Azamara yesterday and was told the new brochure would be out on the 22nd.

Vicky

Archived