majesty information appreciated

friendscruise

Thanks for the info welove2cruise2....I'd have never figured that one out!

And, yeah, I did realize that it will not sleep all of us - well maybe it would if we wanted to do a dagwood :D, but I'd like to get a good night's sleep at least a couple of nights! If I do decide to go for the suite, we will still keep the 3 cabins that we have...We may not actually have anyone sleep in the suite, but prob just use it mostly for private partying within our group; that is why I'm hesitating...not sure how much we'll actually be in there until late at night. Mainly thought of it because we are taking some games, etc that we want to do and it doesn't look like the other cabins are really all that big for 7 people to get together - not to mention if we invite any extras to join us! If you can't tell by my nick, this is mom's week away...and I intend to spoil myself! - but that little practical voice in my head keeps saying "should you really spend that money?" Oh well, it's worth at least contemplating.....

And thanks to you too copper beaches...I've got to get looking into hotel rooms now...I was thinking that we should drive down Friday and get a hotel rather than driving thru the night Friday night; after reading just some of the posts on this board...it's a definite!

Which reminds me...I think I need to send my TA a tip for sending me here!

We are on the Majesty again in May to Bermuda. DH and I have been discussing at length whether we should try for an upgrade/upsell. We're just afraid, after being in a balcony stateroom on the Dawn, we're going to feel too cramped. :rolleyes: After many hours of discussion, we've decided to stay in our tiny (108 SF) stateroom. The Majesty is a different cruise experience from the Dawn, and we just don't spend much (if any) time in our stateroom, other than to shower, change and sleep.

As far as booking that suite just for a place to "hang out and play games" I'd think twice about that. You can always use the library or find another quiet place on the ship (try deck 10 aft, near the San Marco grill, later in the evenings, or aft on decks 8 or 9), any time of the day or night, to play cards or games. If you do book the suite, then certainly I'd cancel one of the staterooms and have someone sleep in there -- it's far too expensive to use just for a private function room, in my opinion!

Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy the Majesty as much as we do! :D

Where on the site do you find this information?

Thanks

Never mind, figured it out, just try to book a new one, and modify URL to show cabin number.

I can't figure out how to do this. Could someone post instructions for me? I'm not very technically savvy! :)

This is how I managed, but there's probably an easier way. Go to ncl.com, go to voyages and pricing, fill out the form to book a new cruise on the ship you're on. Select a voyage and select your category. Hopefully, the cabin you're interested in will be one of the choices, if so then click on the black cabin number, and the info should open in a new window... if your cabin isn't an option, go back and select a different voyage, and repeat until it is... sorry, I'm sure this is the roundabout way, but I couldn't figure the other way either:o

Archived