New To HAL, Booked On Ryndal

marc62

Hi All

After to cruises with RCL (Splendour & Navigator) we wanted to go for something nicer & booked a 7 day cruise to Norway in July 2011. We have only been able to reasearch on line so we hope we have chosen well, we have booked a BB cabin?

Marc

Hi All

After to cruises with RCL (Splendour & Navigator) we wanted to go for something nicer & booked a 7 day cruise to Norway in July 2011. We have only been able to reasearch on line so we hope we have chosen well, we have booked a BB cabin?

Marc

Marc

We have not sailed the Ryndam but we did sail the Veendam a couple of summers back on a 10 day Baltic cruise. They are both S class ships and I suspect quite alike. We were very pleased with the Veendam in terms of the overall size of the ship (we do not like the mega ships) as well as cabin size, food quality, ship decor and general service standards. I think you may well feel the same way about Ryndam. I also suspect that the (relatively) smaller size of the ship will prove an advantage when cruising the fjords.

Archived