National Park Pass at Denali?

henny

I was looking at the NPS website and it says that your Denali ticket includes your NPS entrance fee. Then it says that if you have one of the passes you can get a refund once there. We will be traveling with my parents who have the senior pass. So am I reading this right that we will be able to go to the location listed below and get $10 per person up to 4 adults refunded off the shuttle tickets?

(Sorry about the bold - I copied from the NPS website and can't get the bold to turn off)

Entrance fee

The park entrance fee is $10.00 per person or $20.00 per vehicle. This fee provides the visitor a 7-day entrance permit. The entrance fee is collected when you purchase a bus ticket or a campground stay. If you are not taking a bus or staying in a campground, please pay your entrance fee at the Denali Visitor Center when you arrive.

The entrance fee will be automatically added to all advance reservations. Holders of one of the below listed passes are entitled to a refund of the entrance fee upon presentation of a photo ID along with the pass and their confirmation letter at either the Wilderness Access Center or the Riley Creek Mercantile once they arrive at the park.

Senior Pass

This is a lifetime pass for U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over. The pass provides access to, and use of, Federal recreation sites that charge an Entrance or Standard Amenity Fee.

This pass admits the pass holder and passengers in a non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas, and pass holder + 3 adults, not to exceed 4 adults, at per person fee areas. Children under 16 are admitted free.

Archived