Soda?

travelingfools

Does anyone know if the Coke that is sold in Puerto Rico is like our Coke here in the states or does it taste different like Coke Light? I prefer our Coke and have found Coke Light to be way too sweet. Also do they sell Sprite Zero or Diet 7-up.

that soda is bottled in Puerto Rico but has same taste.

but why try the same old stuff when you are in Puerto Rico? you should try the puerto rican sodas like Malta India, which is the most popular refreshment in the island and if you like coconut flavor try Coco Rico, a coconut soda made also in Puerto Rico.

Malta_small_prod.gif

PI74090004S.jpg

Thanks for the soda info. I didn't really want to pack my favorite soda in my luggage for the flight!

I would really like to try the new sodas. Can you get Malta India or Coco Rico as Diet sodas? I love to try new things, but it's the sugar I need to watch!

Thanks for the soda info. I didn't really want to pack my favorite soda in my luggage for the flight!

I would really like to try the new sodas. Can you get Malta India or Coco Rico as Diet sodas? I love to try new things, but it's the sugar I need to watch!

Malta India has a diet version called Malta India Light. Coco Rico used to have a diet version too but that one have not seen it in a long while, at least not in San Juan.

%5CArte%5CUSProductos%5CArteGrande%5CMaltaIndiaLightG.gif

Archived