I need help in Monetgo bay

scottkuo

So because of the eastern US is covered in snow my flight went down the crapper. I had to cancel the flight and then get another one to Monetgo bay. But I need some guidence here since I going to be there for like two days. 1 is Where the hell does the boat dock. (Carnival Conquest) , how far is that to the airport (Monetgo bay) and where should i stay that is kinda cheap. (100 or less). If there is any advice as seeing tour guides etc that would help so MUCH!!! PLEASE ASAP I am leaving monday morning on the flight to Monetgo bay and I have no hotel or anything.

You got to be kidding, the only person who can help you is the company you booked with.

That would be expedia. And pretty much they don't want anything to deal with it. I just pretty much need some details about the island like where the port is on the map and how far is far to stay near the boat so the day of I won't have to travel like 50+ miles to get to it.

The airport is about 25-30 minutes from the port. (there is only one cruise ship dock in MoBay) Shouldn't be a problem, plenty of taxis at the airport to get you to the dock. ;)

Hmm the crack heads at Carnival must have miss informed my gf. When she called to asked them. They told her that the airport we picked was like 60 miles from where the ship was docking. I have to call to re comfirm to make sure they didn't change docking port or something. I just now need a hotel, if the docking port did not change.

Does the ship dock in Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?

Ocho Rios is about 60 from Montego Bay.

mcboo

I would think would dock in Montego Bay, i checked with the Jamacian port authority and they do have a schedule dock with the Conquest. I dunno maybe the Carnival Lady made a mistake. Good thing I did some research, she told us it was docking at the Lannaman and Morris Cruise Terminal.

Ok that lady is a moron. How nice that would Been if i went to Ocho Rios to catch a boat in the opposite direction. SO It does stop in Monetgo bay. This helped me a lot

http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/jm/images/mbm.gif

That is basically a map that kinda gives u a good idea where everything is. I ending up to stay at the Wexford Hotel. Waiting for the boat. I kinda figure I take a cab to the middle of the bay, stay there and hang out there, seems like where the action is and then go down to the cruise terminal and then head to the sunset beach resort $20. Which is like around the corner from what people here online says.

Thanks for all the help, hopefully it won't be so bad now.

Archived