hawkeye01

hawkeye01

Hi to all our new cruising friends, We are joining the quest in Singapore on the 09APR10. We are staying at the Excelsior from the 06APR10. Cant seem to find where the getting to know you meeting is in Singapore. I read there are 50 odd of us who are meeting on board.Looking forward to meeting you all. Hawkeye01 and Joybelle

Hi to all our new cruising friends, We are joining the quest in Singapore on the 09APR10. We are staying at the Excelsior from the 06APR10. Cant seem to find where the getting to know you meeting is in Singapore. I read there are 50 odd of us who are meeting on board.Looking forward to meeting you all. Hawkeye01 and Joybelle

You may want to check out these threads on your roll call;

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1136508

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=940925

Enjoy your trip!

Hi Hawkeye & Joybelle!

Come visit us over on the Azamara Quest Roll Call Board-that's where you will find all the info about our particular sailing. We are meeting on 08 April at the Long Bar in Raffles then we are off to Dinner at the Banana Leaf Apolo Restaurant! We are also having a sailaway meet which may or may not end up being our Cruise Critic Meet & Greet party put on by Azamara. Some of us are staying at the Fairmont, some at the Swissotel, some staying nearby at other hotels.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone as well-We are certainly a large group!

Sandy (& Flo)

Archived