PunkinLR & Tawcat - Just back from Journey

tawcat

Got back to Little Rock without much hassle. Short delay in Houston!

I'll be doing a review in the next day or so.

Specific questions - fire away will answer tomorrow.

Long day, tired, ready for our own bed:)

Too all our newly met friends, hope y'all had a good trip home as well. Chat with y'all soon!!!!

Got back to Little Rock without much hassle. Short delay in Houston!

I'll be doing a review in the next day or so.

Specific questions - fire away will answer tomorrow.

Long day, tired, ready for our own bed:)

Too all our newly met friends, hope y'all had a good trip home as well. Chat with y'all soon!!!!

How did this smaller ship preform in heavy seas as compared to a larger cruise ship?

How did this smaller ship preform in heavy seas as compared to a larger cruise ship?

For the most part she sailed well, that said, we had a few days of whay I'd guess to be five foot seas, and on those days you could feel the motion of the ocean.

Listing port to starboard wasn't too bad, but the porpoise factor (bow to stern) was very pronounced. The last two sea days found many folks a bit queasy and off balance!!!

At night in bed you could feel the vibration and rocking motion. Unbearable? No.

I'd advise ginger tabs and one of those little patches behind your ear if you are prone to sea sickness.

Hope this helped.

Who are nowthe Cruise and Hotel Directors - and do you know until when?

(we'll be on the Journey in May)

The Cruise director is Tony, not sure when he gets off. I think Hieke is the Hotel director.

Someone I am sure will correct me if I am wrong.

Just got home from the 2/24/10 cruise on the Journey, and wanted to say it was a blast! Our little cruise critic group was great, and Azamara did a nice job of making us feel welcome. There were a couple of very minor glitches that did not really impact our cruise enough to even mention them, so i wont!!

That being said, and i hope someone from Azamara is reading this...I neglected to mention this in the questionnaire i completed, but i want to give kudos to Lisa Gallant, the activities director. she is amazing, made our trip so great. She was always friendly, helpful, and she is adorable! thank you Lisa, for your ever present smile everyday:D Tony ( cruise director) was great too!!!! and yes, that was me watching you every morning:D

Susan,

How you feeling? David said said you weren't feeling real good

hey fran, sorry i missed seeing you the last morning, but i wasnt feeling well. didn't last long, but started during the night and lasted till about 9 am. just totally exhausted from being up all night! all good now, except for the fact that work resumes tomorrow:(

cant wait till baseball season starts! say hi to darrell, hope you are all better too.........susan posted some pics on facebook, narrowed it down to 84, have tons more!!

hey fran, sorry i missed seeing you the last morning, but i wasnt feeling well. didn't last long, but started during the night and lasted till about 9 am. just totally exhausted from being up all night! all good now, except for the fact that work resumes tomorrow:(

cant wait till baseball season starts! say hi to darrell, hope you are all better too.........susan posted some pics on facebook, narrowed it down to 84, have tons more!!

Ummm, didn't see any facebook pics!!!!! Oh wait, I'm nobody's friend:)

Archived