Steve Tucker, Trudy Refern and other Silversea Executives to Host Cruise

Steve Tucker

Steve Tucker, Vice President Sales North America, and Trudy Redfern, Senior Vice

President Sales and Marketing UK will be hosting V5011 on board the new Silver Spirit along with other members of Silversea’s executive team. The cruise departs from New York City on April 23, 2010 and ends May 7, 2010 in Southampton. Guests on board will be invited to chat with the Executive Team and have the opportunity to attend an “Innovation Session” that will focus on ways guests would like to see Silversea enhance the cruise experience. Mr. Tucker will be on for the first several days, (NYC to Halifax) with other executives crossing the Atlantic, and then Trudy Redfern will sail the last several days of the cruise.

I hope to see some of my Cruise Critic friends on board!

Steve Tucker

Vice President Sales

The Americas

Silversea Cruises

Steve Tucker, Vice President Sales North America, and Trudy Redfern, Senior Vice

President Sales and Marketing UK will be hosting V5011 on board the new Silver Spirit along with other members of Silversea’s executive team. The cruise departs from New York City on April 23, 2010 and ends May 7, 2010 in Southampton. Guests on board will be invited to chat with the Executive Team and have the opportunity to attend an “Innovation Session” that will focus on ways guests would like to see Silversea enhance the cruise experience. Mr. Tucker will be on for the first several days, (NYC to Halifax) with other executives crossing the Atlantic, and then Trudy Redfern will sail the last several days of the cruise.

Steve Tucker

Vice President Sales

The Americas

Silversea Cruises

maybe we should all pitch in and get the chickens onboard ! count me in !:eek:

Steve Tucker

Vice President Sales

The Americas

Silversea Cruises

Hello Steve! We are booked and can't wait. We look forward to meeting you and the rest of the executive team. We are alos looking forward to the special Anuna concert in Cork, Ireland.

Mr. Tucker will be on for the first several days, (NYC to Halifax)

Steve Tucker

Vice President Sales

The Americas

Silversea Cruises

Steve,

are you staying on towards Barcelona or getting off on May 8th?

MJN

I think your question was answered on Mr Tucker first post.

President Sales and Marketing UK will be hosting V5011 on board the new Silver Spirit along with other members of Silversea’s executive team.

Just curious, why is UK sales senior to North American sales?

Archived