What's open on Sunday

JJPacer

I posted the same question on Talk Bonaire, and got a couple of replies. There are a few things open, grocery store, etc. Most of the dive shops are open. I e-mailed a snorkeling tour guide, and she is doing tours on Sunday. So, no worries! :rolleyes:

Just sending out a HI JACKIE!!!! :D:D:D

Last minute cruise on the Noordam. We will be in Bonaire in April, on a Monday- we still have no firm plans. I was thinking about Klien Bonaire, Jerry isn't so sure about that. Let me know what you have found.

Wish you were going with us. A whole bunch of folks who love to snorkel are on our roll call. I think it will be fun.

Amaris

• 3 weeks later...

I wish we were going with you too! We're on the Maasdam & will be in Bonaire on May 9....Mothers Day. We booked this kind of last minute, too. We are so excited about the snorkeling. I have done a lot of research on this island. If we like it as much as we think we will, we'll probably do a land trip next winter. Please tell us how you like it, and what you did on your other islands. Our e-mail is jehendrickson@prodigy.net Have a great time! :p

Archived